At McConachie Stedman, we understand that your choice of employer is an important one and an investment in your career. Our firm has a rich history of over 70 years working across Queensland with offices in Toowoomba, Brisbane, Melbourne, Crows Nest and St George. We place a high value on our people and are proud of their complementary blend of skills across taxation, business advisory, audit, financial planning, superannuation and corporate services areas.
Join the team!
We understand that your next career move is an important one and at McConachie Stedman, we offer opportunities to develop your skills, grow as a professional and work with clients to achieve their goals.
Client Services Officer
We currently have a position vacant for a Client Services Officer to join our team at our office in the Toowoomba CBD.
About the role
As a Client Services Officer you will complete a variety of administration tasks and provide valuable support to your team. Your responsibilities would include:
- Proactively manage client relations and communications with the firm including preparation of client documentation on behalf of your team;
- Liaise with clients to obtain information, resolve queries, and build relationships, ensuring information is maintained and updated on all agency records as required;
- Assist with the management of clients by ensuring accurate records are kept and updated across various platforms as required;
- Preparation and lodgement of various registrations with the ATO;
- Lodgement and maintenance of all ASIC forms and company registers, including business names and other registrations managed through ASIC;
- Preparation of mail, either by post, email, or online file sharing system, to ensure it is received by clients in a timely manner; and
- General office administrational tasks, including the preparation of letters, assisting with reception, scanning, filing etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to complete a range of administrative tasks utilising Microsoft Office products, including spreadsheets, reports, letters and schedules;
- Experience completing general administration tasks including, filing, mail and scanning;
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships for example, remembering a client’s name and what their business is.
Previous experience in a similar role in a professional services firm would be favourable, but is not required.
The position is full time, working Monday to Friday and we are looking for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this role will be based on the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2020 and the successful applicant’s skill and experience.
Benefits and perks
- Toowoomba CBD office with street parking close by;
- Opportunity for flexible hours after qualifying period;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced administrators;
- Work in a busy office, where you will have the opportunity to develop your administration skills;
- Employee Well Being Program.
Are you interested in a career with McConachie Stedman? Email us your resume or give us a call on 1300 363 866.
Our HR team welcomes your call for a confidential discussion about our opportunities.
We provide career opportunities in:
Staff BenefitsAt McConachie Stedman we value our team members, offering a range of workplace and lifestyle benefits designed to ease the cost of living and ensure a happy work / life balance. Having a happy and healthy working environment is a priority we stand by.
Lifestyle benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Employee well being program
- 9.5% super and complimentary retirement planning in-house
Workplace benefits include:
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Mother’s room
- Fresh fruit, milk, tea and coffee supplied for staff to enjoy
Cost of Living benefits include:
- Reward Gateways Leisure and Lifestyle subscription for grocery, travel and gift card discounts
- Two business shirts supplied per year
- Opportunity to be reimbursed for CPA or CA studies