At McConachie Stedman, we understand that your choice of employer is an important one and an investment in your career. Our firm has a rich history of 70 years working across Queensland and is the largest, locally owned accounting firm on the Darling Downs. We place a high value on our people and are proud of their complementary blend of skills across taxation, business advisory, audit, financial planning, superannuation and corporate services areas.
Join the team!
We understand that your next career move is an important one and at McConachie Stedman, we offer opportunities to develop your skills, grow as a professional and work with clients to achieve their goals.
View our list of opportunities below.
Client Services Officer
We currently have a position vacant for a Client Services Officer to join our Financial Planning team. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday at our office in Toowoomba CBD.
About the role
As a Client Services Officer you will complete a variety of administration tasks. You will provide valuable support to your team, and possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to complete a range of administrative tasks utilising Microsoft Office, including spreadsheets, reports, letters and schedules;
- Experience completing general administration tasks including, booking client appointments, data entry, filing, mail and scanning;
- Excellent attention to detail, with the confidence to speak up when issues are identified;
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships in an environment with a range of different personalities.
Previous experience in a similar role in a professional services firm would be favourable, but is not required.
Remuneration for this role will be based on the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2020 and the successful applicant’s skill and experience.
Benefits and perks
- Toowoomba CBD office with street parking close by;
- Opportunity for flexible hours after qualifying period;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced administrators;
- Work in a busy office, where you will have the opportunity to develop your administration skills;
- Employee Well Being Program.
If you are interested in joining Toowoomba’s largest locally owned Accounting firm, please apply via seek, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in a career with McConachie Stedman? Email us your resume or give us a call on 1300 363 866.
Our HR team welcomes your call for a confidential discussion about our opportunities.
We provide career opportunities in:
Self Managed Superannuation
Staff BenefitsAt McConachie Stedman we value our team members, offering a range of workplace and lifestyle benefits designed to ease the cost of living and ensure a happy work / life balance. Having a happy and healthy working environment is a priority we stand by.
Lifestyle benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Employee well being program
- 9.5% super and complimentary retirement planning in-house