Career progression is a priority for all professionals and it is a journey we will take with you. We offer a genuine career path for
talented professionals, with seven of our eight current Directors making their start in the business as a graduate or trainee.
Professional development is a priority in our workplace and we are proud to be a Recognised Employer Partner of CPA Australia, which is
testament to our high quality internal training.
At McConachie Stedman, we offer a comprehensive Graduate Program aimed at developing your ability to practically apply your tertiary
knowledge into real world situations, build your professional network, grow your knowledge and determine your interest in different
In addition to our in-house training programs, our graduates are supported through their CA or CPA studies, with paid study breaks and
financial reimbursement for any subjects they complete while in their graduate role with the firm.
What are we looking for?
We currently have a Graduate Auditor / Accountant
role on offer in our Toowoomba office. To be successful in your application, you will need to either have a Bachelor Degree in Commerce
or Business, with an Accounting major, or be close to graduating. Additionally you should have:
- An understanding of accounting principles and standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiarity with various accounting software packages including Xero, MYOB and Reckon;
- Willingness to complete general administration tasks including data entry, filing, mail, scanning etc from time to time;
- Good time management skills;
- Demonstrated professionalism, including exercising confidentiality and discretion; and
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
What can McConachie Stedman offer you?
At McConachie Stedman, we value our team members, and offer a range of workplace and lifestyle benefits designed to ease the cost of living
and promote a happy work / life balance. Having a happy and healthy working environment is a priority we stand by. While working with us you
will have access to:
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- Supportive Directors and team environment;
- Opportunity for flexible working hours;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- Salary sacrifice and complimentary in-house retirement planning;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Opportunity for reimbursement of CPA or CA education costs;
- Complimentary membership to employee discount program; and
In-house social benefits including End of Financial Year Party, regular social events, paid volunteer time and complimentary break room
Please note: Applications will be assessed as they are received. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover
letter to email@example.com.